The Defination of Mobile Crusher Plant
Mobile crushing and screening plants are compact systems that used to crush raw materials which are extracting from quarries and to classify them into desired sizes. If desired, we may integrate washing systems on our mobile units as well. Recent years in consequence of the mobilization of the World, mobile crushers has been choosen instead of stationary plants with its easy installation and rapid displacement advantages. The new generation mobile crushers vary according to the type of the stone to be crushed and desired production capacity. Mobile crushers can be installed in desired places and cost rate is lower instead of fixed plants and these advantages preferred reason to choose mobile crushers nowadays. Highly engineered mobile systems are assembled on a single mobile chassis with all their components, and provides easy maintanance and repair. Portable crusher plants having much more advantages to prefered instead of stationary plants.
Advantages of Mobile Crusher Plant
• With it’s mobile structure, it has the advantage of the fastest production line.
• Mobile units have a complete hydraulic unit.
• With it’s Hydraulic unit is a very useful feature for installing, dismantling and maintaining the equipment in very short time.
• With it’s feedback Conveyor it provides Closed Circuit crushing till desired size.
• It can be used by single operator with it’s fully automation system and feeding can be done by a truck, loader or excavator.
• The whole system is composed on one platform and can be transported with tow truck. It is designed to be taken into operation within a period of short time.