CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF RELATED PERSONS FILLING IN THE CONTACT FORM BY FABO MAKİNA İMALAT PAZARLAMA SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
1-What is personal data, who processes it?
In accordance with Article 3 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK Law”), personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. FABO MAKINA IMALAT MARKETING INDUSTRY AND TRADE LTD. STI. (“Company”), as a “data controller” pursuant to the KVK Law, will record, store, update, process and disclose and transfer your personal data to third parties in accordance with the KVK Law.
2-For what purpose can your personal data be processed?
Your collected personal data (Name, Surname, Telephone, Address, E-Mail Address);
Fulfilling the legal obligations of our company, carrying out the necessary operational, legal and/or business activities by our business units, being necessary for the performance of the contract, necessitating the legitimate interests of our company, meeting the requests in the contact form in the
most accurate and fast way, etc. for reasons,
Fulfilling the activities performed by our company in accordance with the relevant legislation and our Company’s procedures, performing audit and control activities,
It can be processed in accordance with Article 4 of the KVK Law for reasons and purposes.
3-To whom and for what purpose can your processed personal data be transferred?
Your personal data specified in article 2 of this clarification text, in line with the realization of the purposes specified in the same article and limited to the fulfillment of these purposes; It can be transferred to Business Partners, Real persons and private law legal entities, and legally authorized public institutions and organizations in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law.
4-For which legal reason, in which method do we collect your personal data and for what period of time do we store it?
Your personal data in question is required to be processed for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, “obligatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation” and “a It is processed automatically based on the legal reasons of “data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of the right”.
Your processed data will be kept for the maximum period specified in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed, and in any case, for the legal statute of limitations, and at the end of these periods, they are deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
5-What are your rights in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698?
Pursuant to Article 11 of the KVK Law;
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and notification of the correction process to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Except for legal limits, to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law, to request that the deletion and destruction be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
6-How do you apply to a data controller?*
You can use your rights in Article 6 above by applying to our company according to the table below.
Personal application (Applicant comes in person and applies with a document proving his/her identity)
Notary public notice
Using Secure Electronic Signature
By using the registered e-mail address
Address to apply
YEDI EYLUL Neighbourhood . 5536 Street. NO: 4/1 TORBALI /IZMIR
Information to be Specified in the Application Submission
“Information Request Under the Law on Protection of Personal Data” will be written on the envelope.
“Information Request Under the Law on Protection of Personal Data” will be written in the notification envelope.
“Personal Data Protection Law Information Request” will be written in the subject part of the e-mail.
This clarification text is written by FABO MAKİNA İMALAT PAZARLAMA SANAYİ VE TİCARET LTD. STI. has been prepared in order to inform you about the purposes of processing your personal data, legal reasons, collection method, to whom it can be transferred and your rights under the KVK Law, within the framework of Article 10 of the KVK Law No.