The jaw crushers are generally used to crush hard and abrasive materials with high silica content such as a basalt, granite, quartz etc. Mechanical pressureis applied use to crush by 2 MN alloy jaw plates; one is fixed while the other reciprocates. With its strong and durable jaw structure, it has been one of the most commonly preferred crushers for the mining industry due to their ability to crush all kinds of materials of any hardness, as well as their low-cost operation and easy maintenance.
General Specifitions and Futures:
- Vee-Belt drive system
- Jaw Plates manufactured from custom made cast high manganese steel with a high level of wear resistance
- Eccentric shaft manufactured from Cr, Ni, Mo alloyed forget steel
- Adjustable jaw opening with hydraulic setting
- Utilizing toggle plates for safety purposes in case of overloading
- The surfaces which exposed to abrasion are coated with lining plates