Concrete Mixing Plant
FABO Concrete Mixing Plant allows you to produce concrete in the most economical way. It meets the requirements of all types of projects and businesses with its design suitable for every working area.
Our Concrete Mixing Plant models are produced in three different types as fixed, compact and mobile. Our stationary concrete plants offer unique possibilities for large-volume and long-term projects, while our compact and mobile concrete plants can be used for relatively smaller jobs. Our compact and mobile series are efficient in more than one project as it is portable.
FABO Concrete Mixing Plant
FABO Concrete Mixing Plant is produced from high quality materials at world standard. All parts of the facility is offered to you as a result of extensive studies of FABO.
Reputable companies all over the world use our high performance concrete plants and benefit the advantages offered by FABO.
- The stationary concrete batching plants we have produced are designed to be transported much easier than their counterparts in the market.
- With FABO concrete batching plants, you always achieve high level productivity in concrete production. Thanks to both wet and dry concrete mixing plants, you do not need to buy different equipment.
- Quick installation and ease of installation allows your plant to operate immediately.
- FABO concrete mixing plant and concrete batching plant are equipped with insulation materials that provide extra protection even in the harshest conditions and environments.
- We have customized solutions for our customers who have special requests for the ready mix concrete plant. You can easily get the equipment that suits your needs by contacting us.
Types of Ready Mix Concrete Plant
FABO, one of the world’s leading concrete batching plant manufacturers, continues its production and works for all different types of concrete plants given as follows:
- Dry concrete batching plant
- Wet concrete batching plant
- Semi-wet concrete batching plant
- Combined concrete batching plant
Wet Concrete Plants
Wet concrete plant is the one with most sub-category among concrete plant types. It is a much larger plant than dry concrete plant. The mixer options are also quite high for wet concrete plants. There are many factors affecting which mixer to be chosen.
One of the favorite products of FABO, which is frequently used in wet concrete plants, is Pan Mixer.
You can contact our customer representatives to learn what the advantages of FABO Pan Mixer are and which type of mixing plant or concrete batching plant is suitable for you.