Mobile jaw crusher plant is used for crushing of materials with high abrasiveness. Mck series are the preferred machines for hard type stones and rocks such as basalt, granite, dolomite gabbro etc. These crushers, which perform the same performance as stationary crushers, can be used efficiently in every small areas or rugged terrain.
It is produced in accordance with European Union Standards with first class quality materials. Through its Latest system software, the mobile jaw crusher types can easily be managed by a single staff and can help companies save on labor. These machines with a central hydraulic system also provide time saving for the enterprises by making ready to reuse in maintenance and repair situations as soon as possible. Mobile Jaw Crushers provide years of trouble-free operation in the most challenging natural conditions and rugged terrain conditions and it is manufactured specially by our company according to customer needs. During manufacturing our machines, our engineers work with great care, does not harm human health and the environment at all. Mobile jaw crushers, which are among the most preferred machines of domestic and foreign companies that want to provide practical and profitable services, as well as the fact that there is no need to use a separate vehicle in the transport phase. Through our live chat and 7/24 support line you can get solutions on all kinds of post-sale issues, so that you can continue on your work without interruption. You can reach us and get detailed information about our high quality, durable and powerful mobile jaw crushers.
Mobile Jaw Crusher Plant Unit
- Feeding hopper which providing trouble-free feed with different machines easily
- New design Primary – Secondary Jaw Crusher
- Mono-block power chassis
- Secondary impact, Special design Tertiary Crusher or Cone Crusher
- Folding type conveyors and High Stroke Type Vibrating Screen
- Central Hydraulic System (Installation – Maintenance and Turbo Screen Capacity Control)
- Full Automation System with Latest Generation software which can be managed by a single operater.